David Blane is Dead!

Professur

He's hanging over the thames in a plexi box, isn't he? Someone go cut the rope and let's see him pull that levitation shit.

peterska2

id love to see that professor even if i had to pay money to see it coz we all know that he only levitates coz of a rope somewhere.

hellsatan

Professur said:
He's hanging over the thames in a plexi box, isn't he? Someone go cut the rope and let's see him pull that levitation shit.
Someone tried to cut his water supply, but the police arrested him:p

Satan

tonksy

why do people hate him so much? i mean, he is entertaining. and we all know that they are illusions. of course they're fake. i mean, he's just a dude. don't quite understand why he wants to hang out in a plexiglass box for what? a month? but it's his goal, not mine.

Raven

Annoying SOB
tonks said:
why do people hate him so much? i mean, he is entertaining. and we all know that they are illusions. of course they're fake. i mean, he's just a dude. don't quite understand why he wants to hang out in a plexiglass box for what? a month? but it's his goal, not mine.
cos he is insane and pointless Tonksy....

Oz

steweygrrrr said:
cos he is insane and pointless Tonksy....

dunno......I figure at the end he's gonna prove that it is just an illusion.....surely he's not really spending a month in a box......the body has functions, the box would get full! :confused:

tonksy

he doesn't have some kind of poop chute? i mean, he's got a water supply...has he no potty? why on earth would you want to spend a month is a box with no toilet?

besides, most entertains are basically pointless...i mean, come on...take j and silent bob for example. funny, amusing, but pointless as tits on a bullfrog (sorry, squiggy).

Oz

To be honest my knowledge of David Blanes poop chute (or lack of) is very limited :eh:

*writes down Tits on a Bullfrog for future use* :D:D

One day I'm gonna open a pub and call it that! :D

tonksy

bleach said:
To be honest my knowledge of David Blanes poop chute (or lack of) is very limited :eh:

*writes down Tits on a Bullfrog for future use* :D:D

One day I'm gonna open a pub and call it that! :D
i was suppose to open a bar with my ex-fiance called sudsbunnies....obviously never happened. still would be a blast though. i think i was prolly made to run a bar.

Oz

tonks said:
i was suppose to open a bar with my ex-fiance called sudsbunnies....obviously never happened. still would be a blast though. i think i was prolly made to run a bar.

I was prolly made to buy and then bankrupt one :D

Love barwork....ain't had any for a while tho'.

tonksy

bleach said:
I was prolly made to buy and then bankrupt one :D

Love barwork....ain't had any for a while tho'.
i hear you on the bankrupt bit, they are exactly the easiest things to keep turning a profit, but thats where good management comes in. ah, maybe when i win the lottery i can open a bar to help fund my commune....