Dear Journal...

:confuse3: I don't know that I've seen grits, but as they've been explained, they kind of sound like Cream of Wheat? :confuse3:

the lumps in the cream of wheat are the only good part, aside from the brown sugar :laugh:

actually, grits don't sound half bad. Maybe kind of like couscous.

it's more wet then couscous is. grainer texture. you can also get hominy grits, which are more coarse than regular grits.

cream of wheat is tasty. the lumps are the best part :D

like was said before, grits are not as fine as cream of wheat.

i could always send you some, uncooked of course.

oh, and don't ever let your grits get cold. you could use that stuff to grout tile or plug a leak in your boat. blech!

Originally posted by unclehobart
A little coarser and they dont gel into a lump like cream of wheat.

a whole week of activities with me and the only comment you have to make is about grits

:rolleyes:

:p

I am finally home ....

Spent the last few days in Milwaukee closing every establishment we coulld find :D ... During the day we did the educational stuff - museums and the like ... fascinating. I highly recommend the Milwaukee Public Museum for anyone in the area ... we stayed there til they said "we're closed - you have to leave now" :D then at night went to the Polish Festival (my first Polish Sausage, my first Polka dancing, my first Polish Honey Liquor .. very very exciting) then when that was done we went to this Sports Bar until they closed .. then we went to this "garage party" with one of the Managers of the Hyatt, which was hella fun, until we had to go back to the hotel with just enough time to pack, jump in the shower, and get to the airport ...

This has been the most incredible two weeks ever.

would you like him to comment all the "other" activitis of that week? :D

Hehehe, then i guess the only thing left he has to comment about is grites ;)

well dang, his "silence" on the whole visit could be taken as "if you ain't got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" :D

Back