Death of a Baby Bunny..........."Hoppy" Died Lastnight.

is now an insnesitive time to mention that the only bunny i've ever seen with its ears chewed off was when mummybunny did the chewing?

Sorry to hear about your rabbit, 75. Guess that raisin stand is out of the question now... ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Sorry to hear about your rabbit, 75. Guess that raisin stand is out of the question now... ;)

I think Ris may be right, his momma probably chewed his ears off, but now I wish I could find another one jus' like him..........

Is that kind of wishful thinkin', a part of the grievin' process??(

i cant help the music going thru my head....
*elmer fudd voice' KILL THE WABBIT, KILL THE WABBIT*
hehe:rofl3:

samcurry said:
i cant help the music going thru my head....
*elmer fudd voice' KILL THE WABBIT, KILL THE WABBIT*
hehe

OMG, I really hope this coffee doesn't ruin the monitor.

* Grabs the windex and paper towels.

ok.. so first you cut the bunnys ears off with a lawn mower, and then you fed him leaves of death? smooooth :p lol nah im just kiddin man, im sorry to hear hes dead... :p but hey, at least he died fast, and without pain.. right ? ;)

well, apart from the stabbing wretched pain of canibalism and the writhing agony of poison, no.

ris said:
well, apart from the stabbing wretched pain of canibalism and the writhing agony of poison, no.

Hey Ris, next time, don't hold back on the reality check.........feel free to say what ya REALLY think!:D

*decides to be done kickin' self, an' laughs out loud at all the cool, "RABBIT KILLER" jokes*:D :cool:

Back