Deep thoughts

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Hey, if you can't get your priorities right, that's not my problem.

Shall I bring up the countless times you've hasseled me about studying and doing well in school? :p

Professur

Nixy said:
Shall I bring up the countless times you've hasseled me about studying and doing well in school? :p

and there's still room for improvement there too, isn't there? I'm not hearing about many 100% grades, am I?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
and there's still room for improvement there too, isn't there? I'm not hearing about many 100% grades, am I?

100%? No

But it's looking like I'll be getting a number of A's again this semester. I'll letcha know Jan 5 when the grades are released.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
A number? Last time I checked, Zero was still a number.

Lemme re-phrase...it looks like most if not all of my marks will be A's

AlphaTroll

Since the conversation turned weird...rape / necrophilia...this is way on top of my WTF list for the day

He forcibly picked into the back, the base of the bill and mostly into the back of the head of the dead mallard for about two minutes, then mounted the corpse and started to copulate, with great force, almost continuously picking the side of the head.

"Rather startled, I watched this scene from close quarters behind the window until 19.10 hours during which time (75 minutes) I made some photographs and the mallard almost continuously copulated his dead congener. He dismounted only twice, stayed near the dead duck and picked the neck and the side of the head before mounting again. The first break (at 18.29 hours) lasted three minutes and the second break (at 18.45 hours) lasted less than a minute. At 19.12 hours, I disturbed this cruel scene. The necrophilic mallard only reluctantly left his 'mate': when I had approached him to about five metres, he did not fly away but simply walked off a few metres, weakly uttering a series of two-note 'raeb-raeb' calls (the 'conversation-call' of Lorentz 1953). I secured the dead duck and left the museum at 19.25 hours. The mallard was still present at the site, calling 'raeb-raeb' and apparently looking for his victim (who, by then, was in the freezer)."

From this

Inkara1

[font=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]However, Mr Moeliker was informed of an American case involving a squirrel and a dead partner, although in this case it is not known whether the necrophilia observed was homosexual or not as the victim had been run over by a truck shortly before the incident.

:rofl3:
[/font]

AlphaTroll

I wasn't going to search for homosexual necrophiliac ducks per se....but trust you to post such absurdities first :D

BeardofPants

'Cause he was the shiznit. Ring only turned pitiful weaklings invismable. The invisibility issue was only a small byproduct of the rings of power.

<edit> By pitiful weaklings, I mean those who only inhabited the physical world (eg Men), as opposed to elves, and ainur/maiar, who inhabited the spirit world as well. The theory goes that since elves etc already existed in that realm, they wouldn't go invisible in the physical realm, whereas mortals who didn't inhabit that realm naturally, would become invisible when wearing the ring, as they were 'entering' the spirit realm.