Dick Cheney's Daughter Pregnant

Here, jack off into this turkey baster...

Ahhh, I see. Lesbians like turkey basters. Forcing children to NOT have a balanced family life. Good old fashioned family values at work.

Between this and "merry christmas" mom, I gotta wonder....

What percentage of single parent kids are happy not having the other parent.

How manmy people on this board wake up everyday & say to themself...damn, I'm so happy my mom & dad were divorced. It was tough being a family.

Ahhh, I see. Lesbians like turkey basters. Forcing children to NOT have a balanced family life. Good old fashioned family values at work.

wow, thanks for moralizing!

ya know a lot of reasonable folks would contend that a child 'turns out good' with good values when it is 1) wanted in the first place, and 2) treated like it.

seems like if they're going to the trouble of getting a child, the child is probably 'wanted' and they'll do a good job raising it.

in fact one could suggest that the easy, often incidental (or accidental) impregnation between heterosexuals is more readily prone to producing unwanted children.

i know some gay couples. one of 'em really wants to raise a kid or two. they are upright, honest people. they'll do a great job.

There's a difference between 'wanted' and 'wanted this week'.

Most people want a puppy ... until they have to clean up after it.
Most people want a car ... until they have to pay the insurance
Most people want kids .... until they have to give up the next 18 years of wanting.

I don't give a shit if they "want" a kid.

Homosexuality is not the best model for parenting. There is a reason that it takes both sexes to reproduce. There is a reason that society is set-up to have a balanced family unit. It produces the most rounded person. A male & a female parent, living & working together, is the best option. Always.

If these people want a child, have them adopt an older, harder to place child. Infants deserve a better choice.

Looks like Cheney's daughter might have got an order of Stephen Colbert's Formula 401 to make this kid happen.

Formula401.jpg

A few months ago, the Colbert Report may or may not have received a special rush order #100343 from a 'M. Cheney' at Number One Observatory Circle in Washington, D.C.

http://www.wikiality.com/Stephen_Colbert's_Formula_401

Back