Did everybody get a life?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's incredibly slow this weekend. What, you're all getting in your pre-winter activities? I've been busy & still able to check for great & intersting new information or comedic sparring. C'mon, over-post you post whores.

I found 100+ posts per day a bit too much, and I actually had other things to do than just hang around here :eek:

But getting a life? That's kinda overrated :D

I work on weekends, so I'm not here as much. Yet...I still make an appearance! Brah brah dong.

1.5 pie! How rare!

:retard:

Thanks Gonz for giving LL yet another opportunity to pat himself on the back. :p

I normally do have a life on the weekends, spend it with family, or doing things with Rusty. We went out to my parent's house, bought some books, went to a movie, took some pictures at the American Airpower Museum, did food shopping, laundry...

*apologizes profusely to GF & kicks LL in the, wait. where are they?* :cool4:

my comp crashed thanx to windows ME. and i cant really use it at home. so no internet. and also work. and hw too. nope still no life tho.

AlladinSane said:
greenfreak said:
...took some pictures at the American Airpower Museum...
Hey that sounds interesting, do you plan to post them?

Yessir, I will be getting them developed today and will add it to the 30 or so rolls that are on my desk at home, waiting to be scanned and posted on my website. I've been hacking away little by little at it, adding a few to existing sections. I have at least three new sections to add which is a little more work than just adding the pics. Soon my dear. :)

Back