did i really just see what i saw?

kuulani

so, there i was, dropping my sister off at school, when i see this woman dressed in a plastic rain poncho. it caught my eye because it was hot as hell and she was wearing a bright pink rain poncho. anywho, a gust of wind from nowhere came along and blew that poncho up. that damn woman was naked underneath. *rubbed eyes* did i just see that? i mean, she was totally naked. EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING, was exposed.

okay, men, don't get excited, this was an older wrinkly, skinny-as-a-skeleton woman. you would've been as grossed out as i still am. that was just wrong.

maybe she was a mental patient :shrug:...either that or some sick, rubber fetish, voyeuristic, flashing grannie....

some people are just really sick. i hope she was a mental patient. if not, then she belongs in the mental institution

Maybe it was too hot for both the poncho and her undies...

then again...I vote for older vinyl-fetishist.

Rock on Grandma!!!

woohoo! Go for it granny! :D

Can't beat a nice cold draft on yer unmentionables now and again! :swing:

Oz said:
woohoo! Go for it granny! :D

Can't beat a nice cold draft on yer unmentionables now and again! :swing:
maybe she should try standing over an AC vent...scare less people...

Tonksy's right .. she's the mental lady that lives in those apartments that the screaming oriental guy lives in ... she walks everywhere and has several rain coats that she wears - and she talks to herself all the time. She also cuts her own hair. Me and the kids see her everyday walking, like clockwork .. we see her at the Mall too when we're there ...

betcha wish you weren't wearing your glasses, huh? *rubs your temples* it'll be alright .. shhhhhh

IDLEchild said:
Besides the shallow aspects of the whole thing. Uki Chick seems to be disgusted by a human being nude in the outdoors.

Being nude outdoors in your own private space is fine. Being nude on a public road is disgusting. *still trying to erase the sight from my mind*

now, if she was at least a hottie, i wouldn't have a picture of a naked old lady in mind :alienhuh:

nalani said:
Tonksy's right .. she's the mental lady that lives in those apartments that the screaming oriental guy lives in ... she walks everywhere and has several rain coats that she wears - and she talks to herself all the time. She also cuts her own hair. Me and the kids see her everyday walking, like clockwork .. we see her at the Mall too when we're there ...

betcha wish you weren't wearing your glasses, huh? *rubs your temples* it'll be alright .. shhhhhh

this is the first time i've seen her. why didn't you warn me that if i see a woman walking in a poncho i should look away. (of course, that said, i probably would've looked anyway because you told me not to).

kuulani said:
this is the first time i've seen her. why didn't you warn me that if i see a woman walking in a poncho i should look away. (of course, that said, i probably would've looked anyway because you told me not to).

actually, i didn't know she didn't wear anything underneath it ... until I was telling one of my classmates about it this afternoon .. he said "yikes - I saw that once too .. I think she forgets to put on clothes sometimes"

kuulani said:

How many would have cheered is she was an apple bottom, perky breasted hottie who had lost her clothes in a misfortune circumstance? I still see the problem is only of shallow means...she was disgusting because she was old and wrinkly...so?

nalani said:
she talks to herself all the time. She also cuts her own hair.

hahahaha, i do that too... but everyone already knows i have issues :p

this thread, for all its crazy-people-in-the-area-ness, reminds me of a guy we have in our area.
he rides his bicycle everywhere, and wears a helmet with spiky things on it, and like, interesting-looking clothes.
he also wears a backpack with a baby-doll strapped to it.
from people ive talked to, the general consensus is that he's schizophrenic. :shrug:
but he's like, a classic of columbia. if you just go driving around columbia MD someday, you're likely to see him.
in fact, i was worried a bit ago that the'd gotten put away or something, because i hadn't seen him. but, i saw him recently, riding his bike... so he's still around.

Back