did i really just see what i saw?

IDLEchild said:
How many would have cheered is she was an apple bottom, perky breasted hottie who had lost her clothes in a misfortune circumstance? I still see the problem is only of shallow means...she was disgusting because she was old and wrinkly...so?

if that was the case, i would've been on the board calling her a hoochie-mama-skanky-assed-slut-slut, and think she was equally disgusting for being a ho.

does that make you happy?

We have a guy around here who walks everywhere wearing winter boots and a heavy winter jacket with the hood pulled up....all year round.
It can be 35celcius outside and this guy's cooking his brain like an egg...

then again...I've seen Muslim women wearing black head-to-toe in the same weather. In this case...that'd be religiously mandated nuttiness.

kuulani said:
if that was the case, i would've been on the board calling her a hoochie-mama-skanky-assed-slut-slut, and think she was equally disgusting for being a ho.

does that make you happy?

No, because that is actually quite judgemental and frankly overly assertive...no?

Our town has a skinny old guy who hangs out on the town square with a HUGE boombox on his shoulder, dancing around, with a big grin on his face. Everybody calls him Mr. Bojangles. He waves at all the passing cars.

We have a guy we call "The Foot Guy". He has a foot fetish, I think, and asks women if they can take off their shoes and show him their feet. Not touch or anything, just looking.

There is also "Mr and Mrs. Fuck You" a couple who regularly get into loud shouting matches in the wee hours of the morning in middle of the street.

The Drunk Busybody, The Cat Lady, The Eccentric Recluse, Wanilla Ice (This russian dude who sits in his car and listens to rap really, really loud), The Chainsmoking Dog Lady....

I dunno, I like quirly harmelss people. Adds character to the neighbourhood and keeps the world from getting all cookie cutter shaped and boring :D

Cam
aka, The Crazy Blond Chick with the Two Kids and the Loud Music :D

Sharky said:
Our town has a skinny old guy who hangs out on the town square with a HUGE boombox on his shoulder, dancing around, with a big grin on his face. Everybody calls him Mr. Bojangles. He waves at all the passing cars.

I would wave back :wave:

MrBishop said:
then again...I've seen Muslim women wearing black head-to-toe in the same weather. In this case...that'd be religiously mandated nuttiness.

Actually...you can remain quite comfortable in just such a getup in that kind of heat. It traps the moisture to your body, thus allowing you to cool. ;)

Back