Did you ever have one?

Never had a crush on a teacher or boss. Though when I was still at school I ran into a teacher at a club (he was new & didn't know I was in the school he taught at since I didn't take any of his classes)....so he started buying me drink after drink after drink (LOL and I was only 17), poor boy was flirting his hiney off.....BWAHAHA I made a point of going past one of his classes the following Monday & made sure he could see me...the look on his face was priceless :D

:elaugh1:

Never on a boss **shudder** but definitely on a few teachers. Not in high school, but college.... **reminiscing** There was Prof. P in History of Film, and Prof. M in Creative Writing, and Prof. B in Studio Drawing. :licklips: A few years after graduation Prof. B and I had a lovely summer fling, but mutually decided to end it when fall came. Ah, youth! :love3:

Ooh - my Philosophy prof had the sexiest, deepest voice ever! It really sent tingles down yer spine....and he had that sexy, distinguished older gentleman look.......just a pity he was married to one of my highschool teachers, whom I disliked intensely. That made it impossible for me to have a crush on him, because despite all his good points the fact that he could choose a cow like her as his life partner made me question his good senses.

I had a huge crush in college on an optometrist that I worked for. He was adorable! So confident and friendly too. Possibly a little too old for me at 42 (when I was 22), but I crushed and flirted nonetheless. Looking at him now (recent picture below), he might not be as sexy I thought he was back then - but oh how I loved crushing on him for those 6 months! :brow:

drbradford.jpg

Mme. Du Kervasduey (the spelling is a total shot in the dark), 10th grade french class. I had raging hormoes, she had a nice figure and short skirts. Get the picture? :D

Hey, anyone ever have a teacher have a crush on them? Second year of college my calculus TA used to come to the club I played at every night (I dropped out shortly after that). Did I? A gentleman doesn't tell. ;) Sure I did. I was a 4.0 student in calculus anyway though.

chcr said:
Hey, anyone ever have a teacher have a crush on them?
How ironic chcr! During my freshman year of college my calculus TA kept coming on to me. After the class ended I tried dating him - but kissing him gave me mental images of kissing my dad (he had a major beard like my dad did at the time). It was too strange! :eyepop:

i had this massive crush on one of my division officers when i was stationed in pensacola. marine captain. rugged handsome, his rear brought tears to my eyes :crying4: he was very cool too...*sigh* i still think of him from time to time.

funny how no one else admits to current crushes......

I had a crush on my 8th grade English teacher. She was 26 and new that year. The previous year, I had seen her as a student teacher at our school. She was very beautiful. And I've heard from my younger brother that she still teaches there and still has the looks. :D

tonks said:

I thought I did but then I read my post again and realized I put it in past tense. I have two current workplace crushes but one is losing my favor fast. I talk about them to Rusty all the time so he's aware I'm fond of them.

SexyBoo said:
How ironic chcr! During my freshman year of college my calculus TA kept coming on to me. After the class ended I tried dating him - but kissing him gave me mental images of kissing my dad (he had a major beard like my dad did at the time). It was too strange! :eyepop:

*has a major beard* :crying4:

SexyBoo said:

do guys with a small beard remind you of that? i hope not

chcr said:
*has a major beard* :crying4:
Now I feel bad. :(
It was just that his beard was almost exactly the same as my dads. Plus, my dad has changed his beard now - so it isn't a major beard anymore. :winkkiss:
Forgive me chcr? Please?

tonks said:
I admit I have a crush on a co-worker from my former job, and in fact I still have. I know she feels the same but she's married. I stated clearly on her last birthday that if something goes wrong on her relationship, that she let me know( I know it's going wrong, but she's plain stubborn)

(For the ones who post at Xi, she is the one who had a seizure and scared me like hell)

AlladinSane said:
I admit I have a crush on a co-worker from my former job, and in fact I still have. I know she feels the same but she's married. I stated clearly on her last birthday that if something goes wrong on her relationship, that she let me know( I know it's going wrong, but she's plain stubborn).
I can totally relate. Unfortunately, my crush causes me more harm than good because he is married and no matter how bad things seem (mental/physical abuse, denying sex, possible cheating, etc.), he stays with her. I suppose my situation is more than a crush - but oh well, what can I do? I just get so frustrated because one day he is ready to leave and wants to give us a shot and the next he doesn't need love in his life and is staying because he has plenty of other things to keep him busy. *sigh* :crying3:

After some things that were said today - I'm beginning to think that stepping out of this picture might be the best thing for me....

Back