Did you ever have one?

AlladinSane said:
Does he know of your feelings?
Oh yes, he knows. He claims to feel the same way. But he is so wishy washy that I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster for months now. I probably should have stepped out of his life a long time ago.
I've tried several times to go so far as end our friendship (because I hope it might help me get over him if I don't have to see him other than in work situations). It just never works because he talks me out of it.... He is too confusing!
His latest belief is that relationships are not everything in life. For some reason that just really struck me. For me, I want other things in my life - but I also really look forward to one day having someone that I love to share it with. It looks like he and I are not thinking along the same lines if he could give or take having love in his life. :crying4:

tonks said:
*big girl hug*
i'm sorry, boo.....you know what i think, right?
Thank you tonksy! I needed that. I do know your thoughts - I've definitely had them myself. You are totally right too. I think I have known for a while - it just isn't easy to do. :(

:sadhug: boo there is someone else out there for you perfect for you. he needs to get his head on straight and not be so wishy washy. if he wants to work it out wiht the wife he needs to. if he does not he should try to get together with someone who cares(you or someone else who cares and isnt abusive to him) best wishes.

Back