didja ever feel ... *not for anti-profanity members*

freako104

nal people suck. now if you want to be phucked i cna offer if youd like :D but dont let people get to you. and yes ive felt that way.

nalani

Ok .. I think I need to clarify something incase there are those who may think they are the cause of my distress ...

the person who started my foul mood is someone who works here - I don't work with her directly, and she's rather "new" to the way I work and so her stoopidity really got to me .. it was later compounded by one too many people going "Nalani, I have this little project that needs to be done by Monday - you can do that, can't you?" - these people are the kind that think there's a template for everything and all you need do is punch a few keys and VOILA, you've got yourself a custom 20 page program with graphics and Hawaiian fonts and everything ... *sigh* .. I didn't mention names or anything in my original post because, well, I'd have had to explain all this crap that I just did and I didn't want to go on and on like that ...

so there you have it ... it had nothing to do with anyone on the board or within my "online realm" ...

nalani

oh yeah .. Justintime, Luis, and freak - though I do appreciate your offers, I've sort of made it a rule not to sleep with any man who wasn't alive during the bicentennial ... :D

*bitchslaps Anakin for that stoopidass remark* :p

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by nalani
oh yeah .. Justintime, Luis, and freak - though I do appreciate your offers, I've sort of made it a rule not to sleep with any man who wasn't alive during the bicentennial ... :D

who said i wanted to sleep? :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:( Good thing it was a non offer, I missed that by 6 years :laugh:

nalani

Originally posted by L. Summerton
:( Good thing it was a non offer, I missed that by 6 years :laugh:

the bicentennial was in 1976 ... according to your profile, you'd qualify .. so it really is a lucky thing it was a non-offer *L*

:D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*feels left out*

*bitchslaps Anakin to see what she's missing*

*realises how much fun it is*

*bitchslaps him again*

:D

nalani

*bitchslaps Anakn*

my ranting thread has turned into a bitchslapping party! Idn't is fun, Leslie? hehehehe

*looks for someone else to bitchslap*

:eek:

nalani

I see fury .. we can bitchslap him . he ain't gonna mind :D

Actually, he just might enjoy it too much .. hmm.. *ponders* *contemplates*

*BITCHSLAPS THE FLURFMEISTER*

hehehe ... NEXT!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*looking around*

JUSTIN