didja ever feel ... *not for anti-profanity members*

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by nalani
oh yeah .. Justintime, Luis, and freak - though I do appreciate your offers, I've sort of made it a rule not to sleep with any man who wasn't alive during the bicentennial ... :D
Aww... :(

Well... too bad :brow: :sex:

unclehobart

ok ... I have had a 9 hour nap. I'm feeling a heckuva lot more cheery and less paranoid. Sorry for being tense.

nalani

Unc, I'm sorry to have to do this to you .. but you've stumbled into the strange little world that Leslie and I have built here and so we have no choice ...

*BITCHSLAP*[/siz]
*quickly followed by a smooch*[/siz]

:D

kuulani

my guess would be "no".
although, I don't really know who she's talking about.

oh hell.
i just realized it could be me :alienhuh:

TexasRaceLady

nalani said:
.. like just saying "phuckit, phuckyou, phuckthis, leavemethephuckalone, phuckeverythingandeveryone?" for no particular reason?

It started out as a great day .. I actually looked forward to today .. and I've been feeling this way for about a good hour and a half now and what irriphreakingtates the hell out of me is that someone else put me in this mood! Yep .. I gave someone the power to change my mood ... guess I should be saying "phuckme", huh?

ok .. nuff said ... [/rant]

thanks .. I feel much better ...

:D ..

At least once a week for 30 years. LOL

In fact, yesterday was one of those days, too. Not because of a person, but because the weather was just do damned depressing.
Lunch with a good friend helped dispell the gloom and sour mood.

HomeLAN

She was pissed at the boy. If he wants to piss off his mother, that's his lookout. I've explained that it's a bad idea. The only time I get in the middle of that is when she needs backup.

HomeLAN

No. When hse hits that point, she gets cold. Get her really pissed off, and the house heat kicks on. He hasn't done that to her yet. So far, only I can piss her off that bad.