Dieting - a 7-letter 4-letter word

Yeah. They lost me as a frequent customer when they dropped the mushroom burger and curly fries.

We used to have a Hardees in Owensville, and one in Jeff City, both closed last year. Both were also going downhill in a hurry before they closed. The only thing I ever got there was the Frisco burger, it wasn't bad.

The only really good things to come out of McDonalds are the potato wedges... when they actually do them and the icecream!

steweygrrrr said:
OMG! Dude are you serious did you walk out with that still going??

:rofl4:

I almost got bollocked then for reading this and laughing so much!!!

Got into an elevator with some poor woman and went a few floors...you can't control it onc eit starts...it just happens...luckily, there's nothing to shoot out. Can you imagine

Me: la-dee-da mmmm mmm la la err....(BRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...)
Woman: Steps away
Me: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(KPOW!!
)
Woman: Screach!!!
Me: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(oh...sorry)aaaaaaaaaaaaa(that's mine)aaaaaaaaaa *Reaches down to pick up something*
Woman: What's that?
Me: aaaaaaaaa(my kidney, I think)aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(sorry about your shoes)aaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!)

Ohmygod Bish stoppit :rofl4: :rofl4: Stoppit now *cracks up* *cant breathe* :rofl4: shit Im gonna get in trouble in a mi..*cracks up more* Im just really immature and stuff like that makes me piss my sides

It's sad but odd to hear about Hardee's going down the toilet. They're owned by Carl's Jr., which is one of my favorite fast-food places around here. The quality there has stayed up, so I'm surprised to hear that Hardee's would tank under their watch.

I think all of ours were franchises Inky, and they didn't have as much control over the franchises as they should have. I know most have some very strict guidelines as far as quality and service go. Either these didn't have to follow them or they got busted cause they weren't.

Professur said:
Newsflash. No amount of drugs is ever gonna make having a camcorder shoved up your ass comfortable.

with enough of the right meds on board, you wont remember how uncomfortable it was. thats the next best thing.

I've narrowed it down to 10-20 seconds...but I can hit several notes now. I'm working on a tune :)

Comes from being such a smart ass ;)

Back