do I LOOK like a DYKE???

nalani

So, I'm in WalMart picking up medicine and I'm standing in line at the "Express Lane" .. I'm third in line and of course, we're moving slower than any other line in the free world :rollseyes: ... anyway, there's a woman in front of me and she has the look that would make most people assume she's butchy ... she's looking at me so of course, being the polite person I am, I smile ... she starts making small talk about this and that .. the weather.. the slow-moving line .. and then she says "would you like to join me for some coffee sometime?" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holyphreakingcow!!!! I was stunned at first but then I just thanked her and said my kids and work keep me too busy for a social life .. I didn't know what else to say!!!

Hello? Do I look like a butchy? I mean, come on!

*sigh*

I think I am now officially clinically depressed.

Ardsgaine

nalani said:
I think I am now officially clinically depressed.

You're depressed? Another woman finds you irresistably attractive, and you're depressed? She was so attracted to you that she couldn't resist asking you out in a public place!

Damn... you must be FINE! :headbang: :headbang:

Of course you know that not all lesbians look like linebackers, and even the ones who do aren't only attracted to other women who look like linebackers. Jan works with a linebacker, and said linebacker loves to flirt with her. I can assure you that Jan looks nothing like a linebacker herself, and she's only 44% homosexual... :p

Now, if you're wanting some reassurance about the way you look, I've only seen the pic of you where you were kinda standing behind your daughter. I could see that you were pretty, but I couldn't tell much about how you were built. Send me a picture of you in a bathing suit or some nice lingerie, and I'll give you my honest opinion. ;)

nalani

Ardsgaine said:
You're depressed? Another woman finds you irresistably attractive, and you're depressed? She was so attracted to you that she couldn't resist asking you out in a public place!
OMG .. I think I'm even more depressed now ... :D

Damn... you must be FINE! :headbang: :headbang:
umm... no .. I'm sure I can say in all honesty that I am not ...

Of course you know that not all lesbians look like linebackers, and even the ones who do aren't only attracted to other women who look like linebackers. Jan works with a linebacker, and said linebacker loves to flirt with her. I can assure you that Jan looks nothing like a linebacker herself, and she's only 44% homosexual... :p
hehehe .. I couldn't take that test cause of my stoopidass DOE filters .. and yes, I know they don't all look like she did .. I have many gay/lesbian friends .. I've just never been "hit on" one before ...

Now, if you're wanting some reassurance about the way you look, I've only seen the pic of you where you were kinda standing behind your daughter. I could see that you were pretty, but I couldn't tell much about how you were built. Send me a picture of you in a bathing suit or some nice lingerie, and I'll give you my honest opinion. ;)

hmmm... hey Jan - you wanna bitchslap him or should I do it? :D

Janimal

nalani said:
Ardsgaine said:
hehehe .. I couldn't take that test cause of my stoopidass DOE filters .. and yes, I know they don't all look like she did .. I have many gay/lesbian friends .. I've just never been "hit on" one before ...

Heh heh - first time? Really?? Guess there's a first time for everything. If it makes you feel better though, I think I've seen a picture of you and you certainly didn't "look" lesbian to me. Then again, the one thing I absoutely do NOT have is gaydar - for that I ask my lesbian friend at work. :)

I guess from her perspective, she figured she might as well try as not. (It's a running joke with my friend that she gets a toaster oven for any converts).

nalani said:
Ardsgaine said:

hmmm... hey Jan - you wanna bitchslap him or should I do it? :D

Ehh, he just wants to see pictures of semi or even fully nude chicks ;) But hey! We've slapped everyone else, why not him too! :spank:

Janimal

I should add though, that I've never been hit on by a lesbian I didn't know. Only by ones I do know. :rainfrow:

nalani

*bitchslaps Ardsgaine cause his wife said I could*

dang, I really like you, Jan :D

umm.. not in that kind of way though ... :blush:

Hmm, one has to wonder what she saw in you? :laugh: :p

Attachment(s):

nalani_kuulani.jpg, 17.24kb

4_1026440455.jpg

nalani

*bitchslaps Justintime thrice over*

umm... Jan. Leslie, [b[Q[/b], [b[gf[/b], ku'u (when you get here), I think I'll need some help bitchslapping this one :D

ris

it's ok na, a friend of mine thought that my hwc pic made me look like a butch lesbian :eek:

bastard :D

HomeLAN

No, Na'a, I can say in all honesty that you do NOT seem or look like a dyke. And I've met you in person.

Take it as a compliment. Sounds like you handled it just fine.

*Bitchslaps Justintime, since that was really uncalled-for*