do you care?

nalani

if someone doesn't like you, for whatever reason, do you care?

do you have to know why? does it bother you that people don't like you?

or do you just not give a rip?

I don't care, its their opinion. I am what I am, nothing more, nothing less, if they don't like it, its their opinion and choice. What I don't like is unsettled business, offending someone, or some kind of friction between a relationship, with anyone. I always go and fix up, make ammends, and talk it out. If after that they don't like me, fine, but I have a very active conscience. :)

Depends up my basal respect for the individual in the first place. The higher the score in column A, the higher the need in column B.

Yes, I'm supposed to care, have to know why, and be bothered when someone doesn't like me, I'm an administrator. :retard:

I fight with myself on that one... Part of me says, fuck em if they don't like me and won't talk to me about it, their loss. But depending on whether I respect the person or not, it would drive me crazy wondering why.

There are some people I can easily brush off if I don't value their opinion but most of the time, I'd want to know so I could make it right.

But you knew that about me already, right Na? :D ;)

I just say fuck em. Don't really care, don't really want to know why.

I don't really care, their problem. I know there are people out there who actually like me for who I am, so I'd rather spent my energy on those people than on wondering why others don't...

So, everyone who likes me, raise their hand!

*silence*

Not all at once please!

*silence*

Did I forget to turn on the microphone?

*silence*

:p

Justintime said:
I hate you fury, and i ain't sayin why :D

I laughed myself silly when I read this!

YES!! I CARE!! I just do. Okay, wait, no... there's this gal I work with and I dislike her immensely, so I don't care what she thinks of me.

I think I agree with Unc on this.

Depends on a number of factors. Do I like and respect the person? Do they have some authority over me (at work for example)? Is there some other reason that it would be better if they did (a family relationship, perhaps)?

If none of those apply, fuck 'em.

I care, I want to know why people dislike me. They must have a reason, and I want to know that reason. If it's a good reason, I can try to work on that :)

Shadowfax said:
I care, I want to know why people dislike me. They must have a reason, and I want to know that reason. If it's a good reason, I can try to work on that :)

I hate you cause you never send me money, or weed.

Can you try to work on that?

Back