do you care?

Shadowfax said:
I care, I want to know why people dislike me. They must have a reason, and I want to know that reason. If it's a good reason, I can try to work on that :)

I had a big load of blurb queued up for this thread but that pretty much summed it up. Nice one. :D

thanks MuFu :)

And PT ~ just visit me and you'll get all the weed you want...I don't want it, so you can have mine :D

if someone doesn't like me, i gently ask why, if he answers fine, if he doesn't fine.....

then i move on.

Its a yeah I care and a no I don't care. It depends on the person. If I'm close to the person, have great respect for them...yeah, I'd care. It'll just kill me softly not knowing why *why dammit, why!* Then if its some dumbass that I really despise then who gives a flying rats ass what they think. But that's my personal opinion. :D

I know of some people that dislike me in secret. And I know that are not any logical reason for it. Then I'm not going to cook brain cells wondering why...

If I had a part in the disliking of me, then I may care. If it's just a clash of personalities, no. If they have no reasonable explanation or are just a prick, screw 'em.

Back