Do you fear dying?

Do you fear dying?

• Yes

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PuterTutor said:
I fear dying, what I fear most is not being there for my children as they continue to grow, and not getting to see them have children of thier own. That, and if you refer to the God thread, I'm not quite sure where I'm going after I die yet. Kinda like to get that sorted out first too.

I would fear not being with my daughter too. But I know I'll be there to watch her as her other ancestors are.

Like ku'u and PT, the big deal for me would be leaving my children. They're good kids and I have so much family around that'll be there for them - they'll be well taken care of ... but I would miss all the kissy kissy time of my daughter Ka'ehu (ask ku'u - she'll tell you my daughter kisses and hugs all day long) .. I'd miss the ballet twirls and Yogi Master poses of my son Kawai ... and I'd miss the smartassness of my eldest son Kealii'i. I'd love to be with my grandparents and father again though ...

I fear death only because I'm not ready to die...there's so much things that I wanna do before that time comes. Although I don't have a family of my own yet, I'd miss my the rest of my family and friends, everyone basically. But I don't think I'd pass up the opportunity to be with those who passed.

I'd have to agree with Scant, its the way I die that scares me.

I can't die yet because I haven't had my mug splashed up in the papers wearing handcuffs and a sack over my head with the catchy title : 'Treason season started early this year as local buffon...'

HeXp£Øi± said:
I'm calling Bullshit on this thread. Trying to tell me 9 out of 18 people here don't fear death? Bullshit.
I'm wondering about that too, when you stand there, and you will be dead in 10 seconds, won't you be scared? I won't be, and I have a very good reason.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Masculinity seriously tends to get in the way of honesty.

That has nothing to do with this. As if I find it "cool" to die...that's nonsense!

It's just how you see life. Death doesn't have to be a bad thing.
I wouldn't like it when I would die in 10 seconds from now, but there are a few things we don't control on earth, and death is one of them.

I don't fear death, but masculinity has NOTHING to do with that.

Back