Do you know what is weird?

Jeslek

Banned
End of the year I'm going on a vaction to the country where I was born (South Africa). This will be the first time in more than 5 years. Some family I haven't seen in 11 years. Last time I met my one cousin he was in grade 8 and now he is married with children. :retard4: To make it even more interesting, I'm applying for a visa to visit my country of birth, having lost that citizenship. This is just weird. :retard4:

Oh GNOOOOOOO!!

/me hides in bomb shelter

Teehee, j/k, that's pretty awesome, evidence that life does go on regardless ;)

Where you going in Sunny South Africa? Jozi? Cape Town? Bloem?

That's great, i bet you'll think "hey i didn't remember that", and then you'll remember.

:headbang:

that's nice....:) where are you going to? where were you born?
i'm going to stellenbosch most likely next year for 6 months :headbang:

Probably all over. I know I'll be going to at least Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Port Elizabeth.

Oh and Shadowfax, what are you going to do in Stellenbosch?

Jeslek said:
Probably all over. I know I'll be going to at least Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Port Elizabeth.

Oh and Shadowfax, what are you going to do in Stellenbosch?

cool :)

going there for school, as a trainnee or whatever you call it :D mostly gonna have a good time there and dive, but that's something they don't have to know at school ;)

You're going to South Africa to have a good time? In a country with the highest crime rate in the world? More HIV cases than anywhere in the world? Dude.

Stellenbosch produces the best strawberries in South Africa. You can either pick your own or buy it picked. There are hundreds of little farms in that area and a lot of them has small farm stores that sell fresh baked bread, jelly, milk, eggs, and fruit. Especially strawberries.

My one friend lived in Stellenbosh. I haven't heard from him in about eight years though, but I think my mom mentioned that his mom said he is going to the Stellenbosch university. I might go there end of the year.

Stellenbosch is also called the "eike-stad," or "oak city." It has more oak trees lining the streets than any city I know of.

Back