Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

Professur

Here's a better question. If you were the sort that peed in the shower, would you do it while showering with someone else? Would you do it, say, at the gym? With your SO?

BeardofPants

The toilet is right next to the bath/shower, if I need to pee, all I need to do is hope out, sit on the bog, then jump back in. :shrug: Disgusting habit if you ask me (and as I am the one who has to clean the tub, I sure hope the BF doesn't do it either :sick: )

levana

I don't but I'm sure hubby and my son do. Even worse, imho, they blow their noses in there. YECH! *puke*

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
and never use the trout smiley without getting permission, in writing, in triplicate, from nixy, or bad things happen...watch

:trout:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
paul_valaru said:
and never use the trout smiley without getting permission, in writing, in triplicate, from nixy, or bad things happen...watch

:trout:

OH BOY! You caught me at 5am when I haven't yet been to bed!!! My anger is double what it normally is! But my energy to do something about it is almost non-existant...all I'm gonna say is I own a lot of sharpies and you better sleep with one eye open when I come to visit. :laugh:

Starya

Ah, the pee thread arises again.

And yes, I am guilty of the crime. Usually I go before I enter the shower, but then there have been those days where I don't "have to go" until I hear the water splashing down around me and - uh oh, I really have to go.. Anywhoo, since I have a large drain right at my feet.. Why expose myself to cold air?

Winky

Well then you are the exception to Levi's rule
try it you'll like it! heh j/k use the sink instead!

Professur

levana said:
I don't but I'm sure hubby and my son do. Even worse, imho, they blow their noses in there. YECH! *puke*

What's wrong with that?

Actually, I have to. The steam knocks loose all the congealed snot way up in the sinus cavity and it's either blow, or dribble. The worst part is that when I blow, the sudden pressure drop has me seeing stars for a bit afterwards.

tonksy

If you are showering right there should be soap everywhere so a little pee or snot makes no nevermind.

rrfield

Nothin' gonna make my life complete 'till I turn your face into a toilet seat. I want to piss on you.
rkelly2.jpg

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
What's wrong with that?

Actually, I have to. The steam knocks loose all the congealed snot way up in the sinus cavity and it's either blow, or dribble. The worst part is that when I blow, the sudden pressure drop has me seeing stars for a bit afterwards.
Yep, in the shower I can blow snot like I only wish I could outside the shower.