Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
rrfield said:
Nothin' gonna make my life complete 'till I turn your face into a toilet seat. I want to piss on you.
rkelly2.jpg

That's funny. I sold an oak toilet seat at a yard sale once. The old man that bought it said he was gonna use it as a frame for his wifes picture :laugh5:

1. It's totally gross to blow yur nose in the shower. Seriously, the thought freaks me out - I actually gagged.
2. I do not pee in the shower.

AlphaTroll said:
1. It's totally gross to blow yur nose in the shower. Seriously, the thought freaks me out - I actually gagged.

Why, if your aim is good it'll land right near the drain anyway.

It just is. It's gross, seriously - snot should be blown into a tissue or hanky ONLY. Yuck, it makes me want to hurl if I think about people doing that!!!!!!

Try bringing a tissue with you in the shower.

It's not like one is gonna sniffle it back in until the shower is over so they can get a tissue to blow it in. :p

OK, I have to ask... WTF temperature do yous have the water on to make yer nose runny? :hmm:
*seconds wot kaz said
Blowing yer nose in the shower is totally icky, and I could have done without knowing about yer boogers. *puke*

The frequency with which your nutz
get tickled is certainly of the utmost
importance

we will give it the proper priority treatment
it so richly deserves

paul_valaru said:
can we still fart in the shower?

Shower farts are to be celebrated. They are the best farts ever. So stinky, I am proud everytime I let off a nice shower fart. I call the fiance into the bathroom to get a whiff.

Back