Do you play an instrument? (willies don't count)

some piano and guitar, not well though. i'm better on an ukulele.
give me a noseflute, gourd, or any hawaiian instrument, and i'll wiggle these hips for you :D

I can play the trumpet and the french horn.

I could pretty much play any wind instrument given a little bit of time. can't play piano or guitar. hurts my hands too much.

I've just taken up learning the bass guitar. It's fucking wicked, and just being able to play (albeit badly) some of the basslines of Jamiroquai songs (Alright, Cosmic Girl, Deeper Underground, Travelling Without Moving) makes it all worthwhile for me. :)

Jon

Yeah, especiallyAlright, which is great for boning to... er, sorry, relaxing... :blush:

:D

Jon

Alright is such a cool song - all quiet and then a wicked bassline as per usual with Jamiroquai. Pity Jay Kay packed in his socks...

(packed in his socks - new expression by me)

Used to play guitar, but its been a while. I keep saying i will start again when I have time. I'm guessing i will never have time, but who knows.

RecklessLeper said:
I've just taken up learning the bass guitar. It's fucking wicked, and just being able to play (albeit badly) some of the basslines of Jamiroquai songs (Alright, Cosmic Girl, Deeper Underground, Travelling Without Moving) makes it all worthwhile for me. :)

Jon

You have just started playing and you can play the bassline to Travelling Without Moving up to speed?! EAT MY FUCKIN' SMELLY GYM SHORTS!!!!

If you aren't lying, then nice one. :D

ipmoof said:
RecklessLeper said:

Jon

You have just started playing and you can play the bassline to Travelling Without Moving up to speed?! EAT MY FUCKIN' SMELLY GYM SHORTS!!!!

If you aren't lying, then nice one. :D

lol, I ain't lying, Moof. When I say "just taken up playing", I mean I've been learning off my flatmate (who's good but not brilliant by anyone's standards) for about 7 weeks, combined with me staying up till about 8am the next morning playing about on the Bass Tab Archive, trying to read the sodding tabs :D I'm getting better though. To be honest, I'm shit at playing Travelling Without Moving (hence me saying "albeit badly"), but I'm putting quite a bit of practice in, so I'm hopefully gonna get better soon. :)

Jon

PS: Paul... be warned... you're going to get a visit soon... ;)

Back