• Yes, and I´m trying to quit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and I never will

• No, but I used to

• Total voters
More than 2 years since i quit.

I was a heavy smoker, 3 packs a day. (20 cigs per pack).

Me too....... 2.5 packs a day most of the time. Been about 16 months since I quit. God I miss em'!!! :D

I figure I'll start again when I'm 55-60 years old. If I lose 10 years off my life at that point, it will only be cheaper retirement!!! :headbang:

Cold turkey from 2 packs (25) a day. Best decision I ever made. Boy, does the beer taste better.

no i don't, and i'm sure justin did this as a thread [but not a poll], wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back )

Originally posted by ris
no i don't, and i'm sure justin did this as a thread [but not a poll], wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back :)

pssst.......we're only two months old[/siz] ;)

Yeah, that thread might be considered "ancient" because was on the first week of the site.

Hmmmmm, so this thread is going to be considered ancient in a year?

this thread is already waaayyyyy back, it was from this morning, i can't even remember having breakfast it was so long ago :D

Originally posted by outside looking in
Women who don't smoke taste better. ;)

Agreed. I will never date a smoker. Kissing a smoker is licking a toilet seat. (no offense to anyone here)

Originally posted by LastLegionary
Agreed. I will never date a smoker. Kissing a smoker is licking a toilet seat. (no offense to anyone here)

And what's wrong with that? :D
No, more serious: I still haven't smoked a single cigarette since, what is it, a month that I've quit.
Not planning to, and have no appetite in doing so :)

Not smoking is great :)

28 years-about a pack a day of Marlboro Lights 100s...quitting is tough but helping Phillip Morris pay their fines & IN get outta debt is tougher.

you smoke cold turkey? that sounds kinda good right now. makes me hungry. :headbang:

Back