Does anyone like swords?

Jeslek

Banned
I do, and I collect them. Look at this baby:

This Kit Rae design was inspired by the Baelin, a great fanged beast created by the Dark One to guard his treasure hoards.
KR-3B_large.jpg

This is an Isis dagger:
uc1142_large.jpg

And my pride:
fx19994_large.jpg

I would buy more but I don't want to spend that much money. Not yet. :D See more stuff at www.swordsonline.com.

I've got one, but can't take a pic right now, the wife is in there sleeping, and I just don't think she'd find it very funny. I'll post it tomorrow.

I'm looking forward :D Do you fence by any chance? I have a real bayonet too, and its been used too in war. Not sure which one though, but I have the musket and can mount the bayonet in the front. Very neat. I love these toys. :D

No, don't fence, and my sword isn't like yours, it's a midevil sword, not too fancy, but I like it. I've always been very interested in midevil and renaisance. I go here every year, it's only about 5 hours away.

www.kcrenfest.com

my friend once broke a 200 year old sword on a debt collectors ass, ran him clear down the street when they told him not to enter and he did :D

I wanted to buy this one...$ 82.49, at www.swordsonline.com [deeplink here...] but I really don't have the money now, and need to save it for some other occasions :(

Look at my (future) baby:

uc1120b_large.jpg

This is the base of my sword, the whole shot didn't turn out too well, I'll try again later, but it's just a pretty normal blade anyway.

Attachment(s):

base.jpg, 55.10kb

194_1031924919.jpg

I'd love to get one, but I don't have the money to blow on one :( ...yet ;)

A friend of mine got an italian short sword for 30 bucks at some flea market (there were some nice daggers there too). Once polished it looked darn cool, but good craftsmanship mostly always comes to a price...

Most of what you've shown, while very pretty, is next to useless. I happen to own an El Cid, a pair of Sai. and a rather large (25 pound) broad axe. They are not pretty, and, except for the sai, all are sharp.

No. I don't have pics.

That sword I've shown is not an object that is meant to be used...just for decoration :)

I would like to have a Samurai sword though...they can be beautiful! :)

Back