Does everybody here have sleeping problems?

MitchSchaft

Or does it just seem like we all stay up 'til the crack of dawn. I can't fall asleep without taking Tylenol PM, too. I haven't been to sleep yet!

I stay up til around 1:30 to 2:00 every night. I get up at 6:30 to 7:00. I know that's not enough sleep, but I just don't feel tired until around 1:30, and if I go to bed, I'll just toss and turn. I have sleeping pills that work ok, but I've had a few bad experiences with those too, such as really freaky nightmares.

I used to take prescription sleeping medicine, but I can tell you that none of them are nearly as effective as TylenolPM.

May just have to give that a try. It does mess with me, I'm usually tired most of the morning, then around noon I wake up, and I'm good for the day.

I go to bed anywhere from 11-3am but wake up at the same time in the morning without fail. It just all depends on how much I want to short sheet my sleep as to when I even attempt to go to bed. Sometimes I just stare at the clock for 2 hours trying to pass out.

I've slept app 8 hrs in the last 4 ~ 5 days. I go to bed, but just can't sleep. last few nights were horror.

I have no idea, never heard of it...

my head is just full, and things are spinning around and around in it. that's the whole problem....

Back