Does this mean no rules?

Because you're stupid.

Altron said:
My neighbor (other side) had a key to the shed (but no key to get through the fence around shed) so I just had to climb the fence...

Altron said:
I had awesome day!
I started off jumping a fence, stealing a snowblower, and pulling the huge snowblower over the fence. Then I had fun aiming snowblower to shoot snow at my brother.

steal.gif

Sorry, buddy, but you're busted, and no lie no matter how sugarcoated will take that back. I suggest you return the snowblower and leave a note indicating you stole it, including your apology. Maybe then we'll ease up off your back about it.

Hmmm...Greenie, Leslie, and Nixy ALL jiggling would be a sight that would put steam in a man's strides... :brow:

Yeah, I remember back in the day when that's what this thread was about. :brow: (Well actually I wasn't here, but I saw the first couple of pages. :beerbang: )

Leslie said:
I always go with...

jam is made with fruit,
jelly is made with the juice of fruit,
and jell-o is flavoured gelatin

marmalade is just odd :confbang:

Woo hoo, thanks les! I'm not very articulate these days. :)

Yeah, marmalade *is* strange. My Mom used to buy orange marmalade and as kids, we liked it because it was super-sweet. But I don't really like it anymore.

She was buying the wrong one then ~ I like the one that's dark with thick chunky bits of peel ~ I wouldn't call it particulary sweet, more tangy.

She bought what she found in the supermarket, whatever it was, it was probably not as good was what you're used to. I think it was like Smucker's or something, they probably added sugar to it like they do everything else. :shrug:

Back