Dogs are dumb

she's sweet, squigs. i have a chihuahua and a golden retriever/sheltie mix....but i am a bit more partial to my cats.

BeardofPants said:
My ex-neighbour had a pug once. It used to hump everything. :bolt:

A friend of mine had a French Bulldog (which I'm sure is just a posh name for a pug) and it used to sit in the middle of the pub and masturbate.........it was quite a sight to behold :sick3:

Oz said:
A friend of mine had a French Bulldog (which I'm sure is just a posh name for a pug) and it used to sit in the middle of the pub and masturbate.........it was quite a sight to behold :sick3:

:sick3: See, this is why I don't like dogs. (other than the fact that I grew up with the dumbest fucking rottie ever... stupid thing used to try and rape ya everytime ya had a period!)

Oz said:
what the hell kinda pub is this anyway?

tonks said:
what the hell kinda pub is this anyway?

It was pretty much a spit-n-sawdust kinda place........but it was usually a good place (had a very good pint.....no one was ever brave enough to order a glass of Baileys Irish Cream tho' :eh: )

You know.. Post does have a cat that tries to fit through the crack of the door jamb to get outside.. atleast the puppy tknows how to go out the door :lol2:

Ok. Here's a shot of Oscar and the other dog, Dutchess.

oscar_dutchess.jpg

You'll notice the bulge or hump that's part of Oscar hind area. That's the leg that got dislocated a while back. He's 99% though, so don't let it fool you. He sees something he wants and he's gone. He has no problem using that leg. It's givin' a bit of a problem in the winter months, but other than that he's doing fine.

Back