dogs & cats are off-limits

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Mare said:
HEY! My sis has got a poodle and he's a pain in the ass sometimes...If I give you her address will you go eat him for me!!!! :D

Only if there isn't anything else.

BTW...for inquiring minds, there are no stray cats, or dogs, in some of the places I've been...there are, however, plenty of roadside eateries with cheap eats. Makes you wonder how they get away with prices so low... :lloyd:

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato_Solo said:
Only if there isn't anything else.

BTW...for inquiring minds, there are no stray cats, or dogs, in some of the places I've been...there are, however, plenty of roadside eateries with cheap eats. Makes you wonder how they get away with prices so low... :lloyd:

Yep. Talk about not needing leash laws... :lol2:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
chcr said:
Yep. Talk about not needing leash laws... :lol2:

I spent many a night, under the effects of soju, eating at the Yaki Mandu stand outside the main gate of Osan AB, wondering what the meat was...It's supposed to be pork, or, in some cases, beef, but you couldn't help but wonder why you never saw a cat... :lloyd:

(Dog was going for $30 USD a pound when I was there, so scratch that additive)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Gato said:
BTW...for inquiring minds, there are no stray cats, or dogs, in some of the places I've been

Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Detroit....

kuulani

Gato_Solo said:
That's because you have the luxury of plentiful food. I'm more pragmatic. If I'm starving, and your friendly poodle happens to be jaunting by, don't turn your back. ;):sick:

poodle? too high class for me.
give me a good ol' sausage dog anyday :lloyd: