Doing Laundry

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So, as some of you know, I'm home alone this weekend, wife won't be back til tonight, kids are gone til then as well. So, I decided to be a great guy and do the laundry while she was gone. It's ok if I just throw it all in one load, use hot water and bleach for everything, right? I mean the Tide says it's colorfast and all.

Don't look at me. Last time I tried to do the laundry, it cost me $300 to get the machine fixed.

Just makes sure you add plenty of vinegar & baking powder-it makes them smell fresh

My wife gives me a hard time about doing laundry. When I was single and dating her, I used to take my laundry up to the local laundromat and have them do it. They only charged something like .75 a pound, so for under 20 bucks it was done, no waiting, no folding, just drop it off and pick it up. Those were the days.

*Another household tip*

Don't put regular liquid dish soap in the dishwasher! :eek13:

Works out ok though, if you need to wash the kitchen floor and shampoo the carpet :D

PuterTutor said:
I really need a maid. A cute French maid.
oooh, that would be a nice surprise for your wife. Something tells me she'd prolly rather have a load of pink "whites":D

I agree, she says I can hire one, as long as she's over 50, weighs over 200 pounds and her name is Helga. I'm thinking theres still room there.

Actually she said a maid is fine, right after we hire the pool boy. :confuse3:

We don't have a pool.

So do I. It wouldn't be so bad if there was some kind of auto fold button. I can load the machines all day, it's the folding that sucks.

Back