Doing Laundry

Ardsgaine said:
Very. It comes straight out of a limestone rock and brings small portions of the rock with it. :eh:

That would be the problem then. Does it come out of the spigot ok? If so, it's got a clog going in the washer. If you can afford to have it out of service for a few days, run some Lime-A-Way through the washer. Just be sure to rinse it real good before doing laundry again.

I usually wait 'til I have no panties left before I wash a load :eek: That leaves me with about 4-5 loads of laundry :D

What I hate most is when I forget to throw the load into the dryer for a day or so ... then I have to wash it all over again :grumpy:

PuterTutor said:
That would be the problem then. Does it come out of the spigot ok? If so, it's got a clog going in the washer. If you can afford to have it out of service for a few days, run some Lime-A-Way through the washer. Just be sure to rinse it real good before doing laundry again.

I have an adaptor for the dishwasher on the kitchen faucet. I was having to take it off every day and knock the little pebbles out of it until I finally got tired of that and took the guts out of it. Right now the cold water on almost all of the faucets is slowing down to a dribble. There's definitely a problem, but I'm not sure what the solution is. I'm thinking I need to replace the faucets and put a water filter out at the well. :shrug:

It could be faucet level, but if it's all over the house, it could be worse than that. I'd definitley do the filter at the pump, and see about a water softener.

Back