Domestic bliss!

I think the whole thing about married people being heavier has more to do with age than marraige. The mean marrying age is older now than it was 20 years ago and generally, the closer you get to 30 or 40, the more weight you have on you than say in your early 20's.

I'm not married (yet) and I know I'm 20 pounds heavier than I was 10 years ago. Shit, does that mean I'm going to get even fatter?! :eek:

greenfreak said:
I'm not married (yet) and I know I'm 20 pounds heavier than I was 10 years ago. Shit, does that mean I'm going to get even fatter?! :eek:

Not at all, I'm heavier than I was 10 years ago, but that was due to birth control pills. Since my seperation, I've lost 35 lbs, so don't worry about anything.

Uki Chick said:
Not at all, I'm heavier than I was 10 years ago, but that was due to birth control pills. Since my seperation, I've lost 35 lbs, so don't worry about anything.
So you stopped taking the pill? Be careful of other well-known weight gain potholes related to getting off the pill ;)

Mare said:
Except for weight problems, married people are healthier than those who are divorced, widowed, never-married, or live with a partner, says the CDC.

This "I" believe is false-I am very happy!!! :swing: :D

lol, mentally healthier for sure.

and I am a hell of a lot healthier now.

MrBishop said:
So you stopped taking the pill? Be careful of other well-known weight gain potholes related to getting off the pill ;)

The pill helped get some weight off but not much. My problem is that i can gain quickly, but takes forever to get off.

No I eat healthy, exercise and watch the junk and all so with all that, I've managed to lose a lot.

Uki Chick said:
The pill helped get some weight off but not much. My problem is that i can gain quickly, but takes forever to get off.

No I eat healthy, exercise and watch the junk and all so with all that, I've managed to lose a lot.
Well...I was thinking about the kind of weight gain like MrsBish is going through (also due to not being on the pill), eh ;)

Back