Don't anger the bad guys

That happens to also be my guess, and ATM also of the majority.
Now if the Senate can pass Lindsey Graham's amendment tonight to the DHS bill.
I can see Kennedy, and Reid, are going to do everything possible to stop it.

If Reid pulls the bill over it, there gonna be Hell! :grumpy:

naw, we don't need no stinkin border security :grumpy:

Report: Street Gang MS-13 Trying to Unify in Major U.S. Cities, Become Powerful and Deadly Cartel

The vicious street gang MS-13 is trying to unify itself across the U.S., posing a threat to law enforcement in major American cities — including the nation's capital — that could rival the major drug cartels of Mexico and Colombia, according to a report published Wednesday in the Washington Times.

"Traditionally, the gang consisted of loosely affiliated groups known as cliques; however, law enforcement officials have reported increased coordination of criminal activity among Mara Salvatrucha cliques in the Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and New York metropolitan areas," states a confidential memo sent out earlier this month from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the Southern District of Illinois, the newspaper reported.

"MS-13 is attempting to become a unified criminal enterprise operating under one leadership."

If that is so, why hasn't something been done about it?

Oh that's right because it’s a free country, right?

Free for the illegals and street thugs but if you are a
right wing talk show host we'll get an act of Congress to shut
you down homeboy!

Mayhaps it would be real simple to ask them MS-13 boys
for their proof of citizenship and if they can't produce it
its of to the illegal alien re-education camp. Something
along the lines of Joe Arpaio's tent city.

Except this one would be located in Gillette Wyoming!

That happens to also be my guess, and ATM also of the majority.
Now if the Senate can pass Lindsey Graham's amendment tonight to the DHS bill.
I can see Kennedy, and Reid, are going to do everything possible to stop it.

If Reid pulls the bill over it, there gonna be Hell! :grumpy:

Woohoo, it went through, and Reid looked/sounded truly humble about his actions yesterday.:clap:

He musta got pounded on the phone yesterday.:headbang:

Unanimous consent ... YEAH BABY!.:nanabang:

I just got back from Wally-wurld, and let me tel ya, it was a whole new atmosphere.
Man it was nice. As it should be.
Everyone was so courteous.:hippy:

I personally don't mind Paying more, if that's what it takes to get this country back on track.

If you're in the border area winkster, you'll see soon. (and other places)
(barring a veto)
My state just got a jump.

If you're in the border area winkster, you'll see soon. (and other places)
(barring a veto)
My state just got a jump.

well I just heard, the pres. IS threatening a veto.
If that turns out to be the case, and especially after the amnesty proposal,
he needs to be not only impeached, but removed, and get the bill passed somehow.:grumpy:

This has been a historic event of bi-partisanship in most areas,
and they need to see it ALL the way through.
Override, or whatever it takes.:beardbng:

no, just that we shouldn't simply shrug and say "it's always happened" like it's a feature of the natural universe like gravity er something.

We also shouldn't go the route you seem to be taking. Cutting and running has never worked. Nor has any 'feel-good' policy I can think of. Once you commit to an action, you should follow through. That is where the wasted lives come in...when you don't have the spine to finish what you start.

Disclaimer

The word you in the above statement does not refer to any specific person in this forum, but, rather, a very generalized person, or persons, which ascribe to the policy, or policies in said statement.

We also shouldn't go the route you seem to be taking. Cutting and running has never worked. Nor has any 'feel-good' policy I can think of. Once you commit to an action, you should follow through. That is where the wasted lives come in...when you don't have the spine to finish what you start.

Disclaimer

The word you in the above statement does not refer to any specific person in this forum, but, rather, a very generalized person, or persons, which ascribe to the policy, or policies in said statement.

yeah. let's hear it for committing to the ridiculous and half baked.

my favorite accounting prof used to say something about not getting hung up on sunk capital that was for shit, and moving on to more profitable ventures.

"cut and run." yeah, paint the pragmatic as pussies. maybe you're right though, maybe we should carry on like a bunch of unreflective huns. which stance will get us quicker to "former empire" i wonder...?

:retard:

"cut and run." yeah, paint the pragmatic as pussies. maybe you're right though, maybe we should carry on like a bunch of unreflective huns. which stance will get us quicker to "former empire" i wonder...?

:retard:

Pragmatic? Sorry. There is no pragmatism in cutting and running. What works for accounting does not work in this scenario. Come to think about it...it was an accounting fiasco that got us into this. Sending in as little as possible and hoping it will do the job. Hmm...how can we change that? How about by starting out doubling the manpower on the ground...that way we have enough people to cover the borders between Iraq and Iran, and Iraq and Syria.

Point is this. You don't make a pile of shit and expect somebody else to clean up your mess. You do it yourself. That is where the commitment lies. You don't like the way the war is going...fine. I can understand that, but the point of pulling out was before we even went in. You like to talk about strategy, or the lack of it in this case, but you're forgetting something key. I'll leave you to mull that one over and, no, you may not ask for the answer.

Back