Don't you hate it when

PostCode

Major contributor!
you have a phone to your ear for a long time then you stick yer finger in there and it's all gooey?

or when yer wife person calls you at work and asks that famous question..."What's going on there?"

The same thing that was going on here yesterday....and the day before that....and the day before that....and the year before that....

Sounds like you're suffering from a major case of the SSDD's

Time for a little insanity? Try stalking someone at work...it's fun and keeps you (and the other person) on your toes at all times. :D

Well, I suppose I could stalk myself here since I'm the only person here. As long as I don't answer myself I'll be alright, right?

If noone knows you answered yourself then it didn't really happen...

right? :angel2:

Or you can completely ignore yourself until you can't take it anymore, and then hide from yourself... :lol2:

PostCode said:
you have a phone to your ear for a long time then you stick yer finger in there and it's all gooey?
Y'know, I have never noticed that. I'll check next time I'm on the phone with our frame relay provider (Bell South), Half an hour long enough?

Should be. You gotta leave it on the same ear. Makes it nice and slimy from the heat. Ya, know, I'm kinda hungry now...

:D

PostCode said:
*Ah-hemm*

Q-Tip.jpg

ResearchMonkey said:
*Ah-hemm*

Q-Tip.jpg
If you had read the package it says specifically not to put them in your ears. So, question. If they're not for cleaning out your ears, what the fuck are they for?

WHOA! I'm feeelin' like a rebel now. . . I use 'em to swath the yellow-goo from inside and around the inner rim of my ears.

They work great for cleaning the inside of tape drives and floppy drives. Also work pretty good at cleaning around the small parts inside laptops. The cheap ones with loose fuzzy ends work like shit though.

. . . and let me add this.

I wipe the phone earpiece usually before I use public or well used phone for exacly the reason you spoke about. Even the office phones, other then the one at my desk, get this thin layers of other peoples ear goo/wax/oily film on them (yechi)

I'm gonna add to the general "groddyness" of the thread... You think a phone is bad, try wearing hearing aids for half the day, and THEN see what the wax is like. :sick:

ResearchMonkey said:
WHOA! I'm feeelin' like a rebel now. . . I use 'em to swath the yellow-goo from inside and around the inner rim of my ears.

Guess that makes me a rebel as well. :winkkiss:

Back