:drool:

MrBishop said:
You could always toss in a light at the bottom with a rotating coloured filter, so the light emitted (and thus the case), would be blue for a minute, then red, then green and then yellow...or however number of colours that you decide to place in your rotating filter. :)

That would remind me of a 'trailer trash' Christmas tree... :shrug:

Took the first step towards building my own this weekend, went up to Lowes to see if they had Plexi, they do, but it's $30 for a 2' x 4' sheet of 1/4". Gonna need two of those too. Going to call the glass place in town tomorrow and see if they can do any better, if they can't, I may just go ahead and order the one shown.

PuterTutor said:
Took the first step towards building my own this weekend, went up to Lowes to see if they had Plexi, they do, but it's $30 for a 2' x 4' sheet of 1/4". Gonna need two of those too. Going to call the glass place in town tomorrow and see if they can do any better, if they can't, I may just go ahead and order the one shown.
Got a scrapyard? I bought a 5'x5' sheet for my case window for about $12 at one here. Everything they have is still laminated with plastic, so its in perfect condition.

I'm going to talk to the glass place about any pieces they have. Even if I can get some cut pieces that will work.

If you have to do your own cutting, get a very fine blade, and cut very slowly, or that plexi-glass will crack and/or chip.

Back