Drugs...have you played with them, and if so..which ones?

HeXp£Øi± said:
Yes weed and alcohol are the best because they make you believe you're not really doing anything that bad. Not knocking you bleach, it's just a truism.

If you dont think that you are doing anything then you are doing too much IMO.

No drugs at all inc alcohol and fags go into my body nowadays. I used to smoke but gave up at the beginning of the year.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Yes weed and alcohol are the best because they make you believe you're not really doing anything that bad. Not knocking you bleach, it's just a truism.

Very true.........I just don't seem to do anything "bad" (morally speaking) on them.

If you are relating to health reasons..........take a look at the "101 things about you" thread, every luxury needs a comeback;)

MrBishop said:
Bloody poll didn't work :(

OK...I'f tried both pot and hash.

Hash didn't react with me at all...waste of time
Pot, I'm alergic to... I can't take so much as 1 hit without going through some serious reactions. Hell...I can get air-high/contact high...the reaction is so pronounced.

I tend to avoid drugs in general...on principal, but I was young...only about 32 in the case of pot :)
You can still create one. Look at the bottom, under Subscribe to this thread

peterska2 said:
Thats debateable I think

I should have broadened my statement..........I'm not doing anything (morally) bad against my own principles.........and I've never harmed anyone (physically or emotionally) by my lil' reality based escapisms either.

bleach said:
I should have broadened my statement..........I'm not doing anything (morally) bad against my own principles.........and I've never harmed anyone (physically or emotionally) by my lil' reality based escapisms either.

That's a little better

peterska2 said:
Why is yours in the dryer?

Mines here by the side of my bed

Mines in my imagination:)

Fit all the little squares together and the big sqaure will fill the mind

bleach said:
yeah. what he said.

Back