• I drink but alcohol is not a drug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alcohol is the only drug i use

• I don't like to use drugs but do anyway

• Total voters

HeXp£Øi±

Tell the truth please. This does not include nicotine/caffine or prescribed medications unless you are using it for something other then its intended use.

ris

i drink and i have smoked canabis.

i don't do either very regularly, but see no problem with either, in moderation.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
I drink sometimes, and smoked cannabis a few times...don't do that anymore though.

But like ris said, moderation is everything when it comes to drugs :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I used to smoke a bunch of cannabis, don't anymore, but I still voted that I love to, and I do.

Jeslek

Banned
Hm, I don't drink (14 years), never smoked (19 years), never do drugs (19 years), don't have sex (19 years), ... does that make me boring? :D

Scanty

I don't use drugs regularly. I don't really drink although I'm not one of those no-drink-at-all people.

I also don't really know which option to choose! :D

Jeslek

Banned
Hm, I don't mind people drinking at all, as long as they don't get drunk and try to hit on me or something. Initially everyone tried very hard to get me to drink, which is annoying, but these days its kinda a rule. They (my friends) accepted it and now I'm always invited because I'm always the designated driver :D Sex has a LOT of appeal to me, but drinking has nothing. Besides, just knowing I'm there to make sure my friends get home, SAFELY, is good enough reason for me not to start drinking. They can drink as much as they want and know they won't do something stupid ;)

ris said:

i don't do either very regularly, but see no problem with either, in moderation.

smoke weed a bit more than occasionaly, but not a pothead, i drink like once a month usually.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ris said:

That about sums me up too :D