Drugs

Have you ever in your own free will done a "hard" drug?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • eh?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
Just wondering, how much have you tried and experimented? I'm not talking the "soft" drugs (caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, marijuana, etc.), but the harder ones... coke, crack, acid, and so forth.

How far have you gone? I found that the art students here at school have a tendency to use more drugs than the math and engineering students. I'm not quite sure why, but that is what I found.

Many many times and i'm a better person because of it. Just think...if hitler had done heroin he probably would have been to busy to become a murderer. Just because we haven't used drugs doesn't mean that we will be made better people. and that's all i have to say about that.

Gay stalking. Upside down 7-Up. Drug poll. Are you trying to tell us you're a junkie?

ipmoof said:
Professur said:
Never felt the need to distort my reality further. Nor to impress a bunch of clowns.

They'd kick you out of the circus. :(

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have to impress the clowns if you ever want to be in the circus. :(

All of the hard stuff that I ever did was oh so long ago. I've tried a broad based sample of things only one time to see what it was like. I wasn't particularly impressed by any of it... except the cost.

I've only ever had diamorphine (medical form of heroine) for pain, for which it sucks, but I can't say I particularly cared at the time 'cos I was off in some other reality and babbling.

I would never buy a hard drug off the street because you never know what it's been cut with - strychnine or "Vim" used to be a favourite.

As for acid, I've seen too many people have bad trips to want to join them.

Never had the opportunity. I would have tried Coke and ecstasy if I could. Dont know if I'd do it today. That's just the thing you have to do when you're young

Back