eBay questions!

FluerVanderloo

tonksy said:
You can relist it at a shorter time frame....when is the concert again?
Nix? Which UID? I've had several.

It's way too late now. The show is Thursday, and unless someone buys them today before the post office closes it's not going to happen.

FluerVanderloo

I sent her another message back stating that she is binded to pay for the tickets, and as soon as I receive the money they will be shipped.

Ugh here we go. Nothing is ever easy for me nowadays. Stupid college.

catocom

unclehobart said:
$150 for concert tickets these days? ... jebus. I remember seeing Iron Maiden for 12.50 ... and Ozzy/Motley Crue for 18. Bandflation over the last 20 years has gotten nutso.
Nope it still wasn't too bad it seems in most cases, until the Stones did
the tour, and jacked up the prices.

HomeLAN

FluerVanderloo said:
I sent her another message back stating that she is binded to pay for the tickets, and as soon as I receive the money they will be shipped.

Ugh here we go. Nothing is ever easy for me nowadays. Stupid college.

Um, I don't mean to be discouraging, but get used to that. It gets tougher from here.

This is just one of them thangs. Yeah, you shouldn't HAVE to go through this much crap to get what you're due, but sometimes some walking piece of shit is going to make you do it anyway. Think of it as training. At least it's only $150.

Professur

If you're willing, email the second highest bidder, and see it he'll take the tickets at his first bid. Say straight out that the other bidder was a deadbeat.

FluerVanderloo

I'm pretty sure she was the only bidder.

Yeah, people just suck and make my life a lot more stressful than it needs to be. But I guess that makes it exciting.

tonksy

Nix? That person never paid but another guy bought the shirt, at a lower price, of course :(
But he paid promptly and love it!