Edjumakayshun

Leslie said:
I should find out where Larry and his girlfriend post so I can be there and snipe at what they say too!
Oh my sweet lord, I think I love you. :beardbng: You do of course realise that it is a one-way street. Only uki is allowed to do the sniping around here. :retard:

jus remember dat pubic edumahcation ain't gonna due nuthin' fer
yer tot and move on "there's nuthin' too sea here"...

BeardofPants said:
Oh my sweet lord, I think I love you. :beardbng: You do of course realise that it is a one-way street. Only uki is allowed to do the sniping around here. :retard:

:finger:

and that goes for everybody who has a problem with me.

The only thing anyone has a problem with is your little sniping remarks from the peanut gallery when it comes to Paul and Les. Sorry, but you do it all the time, and yes - it's getting old. :shrug:

HomeLAN said:
The only thing anyone has a problem with is your little sniping remarks from the peanut gallery when it comes to Paul and Les. Sorry, but you do it all the time, and yes - it's getting old. :shrug:

I have no choice but to say something here, because I think I need to defend myself.

1. I don't give a shit that they are together and I don't make comments about their relationship. They can do whatever the f&*% they want.

2. If I make a comment here and there that may sound like I'm sniping that's how people are reading into it, not the way i'm writing it. Not my fault people read into things a different way than the way I write them. And to accuse me of doing it all the time, check yourself, because I don't do it all the time, my life doesn't revolve around their lives. I've got my own.

3. I can comment on something I know about, considering, in this case, I knew what his french level was living in Montreal and being with him for 10.5 years and watching him struggle with his french and having to help out in stores when the saleperson couldn't understand what he wanted and I had to do the talking for him. Therefore, I said I couldn't see him being much of a help. Once again, just an opinion. I would have said it about anyone else I know about not because it was Paul.

4. Leslie's remark about going to look for a site where her ex and his girlfriend post was full uncalled for. I joined when I was married to Paul and had no reason to leave when we got divorced.

5. You gotta love people who tell you one thing and then do something else. (I won't go into the explanation of this one)

6. Certain people always have something to say about me here it seems and I'm fed up of bitting my tongue all the time. Whether it be something in my signature or something I said taken the wrong way.

When our walking tax deduction brings home something from the school with incorrect grammar, spelling, what have you, I sign it and then take a red pen and circle the mistakes. I then write a brief note at the bottom asking that they lead by example or get out of the way and let a qualified teacher have the job. Amazing how many form letters get corrected that way.

SouthernN'Proud said:
When our walking tax deduction brings home something from the school with incorrect grammar, spelling, what have you, I sign it and then take a red pen and circle the mistakes. I then write a brief note at the bottom asking that they lead by example or get out of the way and let a qualified teacher have the job. Amazing how many form letters get corrected that way.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SouthernN'Proud again.
I'll spread it around, and hit you up tonight

uki said:
... insert crap here...

I was gonna type up a snarky response to your bullcrap post, but then I thought, do I actually care? :shrug: If you want to continue to post here and belittle your ex at every opportunity, you can. It only makes you look sad and desperate. Just ask yourself, heck ask Paul, just how much he wanted you to join up this site and monitor him when you were still marrieds. The marriage was doomed.

And HL says it all really :

HomeLAN said:

I'm just going to say this, I don't belittle him all the time, everyone needs to get their eyes checked.
This site is free, if I wanted to join, I have every right to. And it seems everyone else knows more about my marriage than I ever did.

BOP: you're not family, you're not a friend, you're not an acquaintance and I've just had it with your remarks.

Gawd, I hope there's another definition of 'noogie' in your part of the world. Preferably applied to naked, well oiled bodies.

Back