Edjumakayshun

[SnP butts nose in where it doesn't belong]

I don't know any of you. Met Gonz once, still recovering from it. Trade Christmas cards with TRL. That's it.

I see where certain folks around here are getting on certain folks around here's nerves. Accusations being flung. Retaliations posted. Names called. It's childish all around.

If certain parties cannot let the past die, that's a shame.

If certain other parties wish to demonize that party for a perceived fault, that's a shame too.

Everybody needs to grow the fuck up and/or shut the fuck up unless they are directly victimized in some way. If one or the other is acting childishly, I think the rest of us can see it and make our own minds up and deal with it as we see fit on an individual basis.

If someone is posting something you don't care to read...DON'T READ IT! My iggy list has grown considerably over the last 6 months. As a result, this site is far more pleasant in my eyes.

Long and short...a personal squabble shouldn't be conducted in public. But if it is, or if you think it is, then stay the hell out of it.

[/SnP butting in]

SouthernN'Proud said:
a personal squabble shouldn't be conducted in public.

That is all I want. But if it keeps getting brought up randomly, and if it irks people, they have a right to say it.

Starya said:
I was gonna post the perfect pic for that post.. but there were nipples.. :nono:

Photoshop is a wonderful thing. Want that I should PM you my email and I can PS on some pasties?

Nixy said:
Photoshop is a wonderful thing. Want that I should PM you my email and I can PS on some pasties?
There be photoshop on this 'puter. I'll just set the kiddo on the task, he's good with photoediting.

Hm, ok, maybe not. :lloyd:

pr0n... hmm, that reminds me.... my hairdresser was here yesterday and brought her 8 year old girl with her... we were chatting while she cut my hair and somehow we got onto the subject of dolls and I said that I still had most of Katie's favourite ones in my bedroom, so the 8 year old went to look... OK, so far, but when I went into the bedroom later after they had left, I discovered my battery powered friend in it's box on the floor... I forgot to put it away that morning... oops. Now I'm left wondering if the 8 year old saw it and realised what it was and if mummy got some strange questions last night or if the poor child is traumatised.... there are some very grafic pictures on the box... :eek:

Aunty Em said:
pr0n... hmm, that reminds me.... my hairdresser was here yesterday and brought her 8 year old girl with her... we were chatting while she cut my hair and somehow we got onto the subject of dolls and I said that I still had most of Katie's favourite ones in my bedroom, so the 8 year old went to look... OK, so far, but when I went into the bedroom later after they had left, I discovered my battery powered friend in it's box on the floor... I forgot to put it away that morning... oops. Now I'm left wondering if the 8 year old saw it and realised what it was and if mummy got some strange questions last night or if the poor child is traumatised.... there are some very grafic pictures on the box... :eek:

Our Landlord came to inspect the place for water leaks the other day when I realized the book I bought as a gag at one of those "fun parties" was left out. I can only imagine what she thinks of us.

Back