Clinton

McCain
Romney

I obviously won't be voting but if I did

if it was Obama-McCain - Obama
if it was Clinton-McCain - McCain
If it was Obama-Romney - Obama
if it was Clinton-Romney - write in vote for Alfred E Neuman

Or, to misquote Topgun "we regret to inform you that your kids are fucked because you were stupid." And I though we had shitty choices for Quebec elections.

Or, to misquote Topgun "we regret to inform you that your kids are fucked because you were stupid." And I though we had shitty choices for Quebec elections.

well there is a GREAT choice, move, I did, it rocks.
but politics is the same everywhere.

Dude, you moved from Montreal (hot chicks, great nightlife, 1000 strip clubs .. with lap dancing) ... to TORONTO .... and you think politics makes it OK?

Dude, you moved from Montreal (hot chicks, great nightlife, 1000 strip clubs .. with lap dancing) ... to TORONTO .... and you think politics makes it OK?

I DO NOT LIVE IN TORONTO!!!!!!

assho....

grrr

I got

a) Hot chick, so I do not NEED great nightlife (cause mine is fine :brow: ) or 1000 strip clubs

and If i want a lap dance I will ask.

Edwards dropped out, as 9ul11ani.

who has your vote,

Obama
Clinton

McCain
Romney

I obviously won't be voting but if I did

if it was Obama-McCain - Obama
if it was Clinton-McCain - McCain
If it was Obama-Romney - Obama
if it was Clinton-Romney - write in vote for Alfred E Neuman

None of the above.

Listen up Prof.

I
DO
NOT
LIVE
IN
TORONTO!!!

As for sounding married, just remember how I sounded when I was married.

But if memory serves, you two were never legally married, right? Or was that someone else? Something about the preacher not being a preacher...

But if memory serves, you two were never legally married, right? Or was that someone else? Something about the preacher not being a preacher...

lol, turns out it was sorta legal, the priest never filed the papers, but they needed to be filed before we could get a divorce.

back to the political thread now

what about Ron Paul, and Nader looks like he is about to go through his normal crap again.

Paul, from what I'm getting, is biding his time for one other Rep to drop out. At that point, they figure the mass media won't be able to continue to ignore him anymore. Financially, he's got the support he needs to stay with it until decision day. His supporters are the rabid sort.

Back