Edwards out

Why do you think he's a loon?

More than Perot even?

Much. In fact, loon isn't nearly strong enough, IMO. All the neo-nazis, white supremacists and holocaust deniers that support him don't lead you to believe the same? I wouldn't want to live in a country that would elect someone like him. Thankfully, I don't. :shrug:

He does string a decent line of bullshit, but it's fairly easy to see through if you're paying attention.

Much. In fact, loon isn't nearly strong enough, IMO. All the neo-nazis, white supremacists and holocaust deniers that support him don't lead you to believe the same?

No, that wouldn't be at all logical.

He does string a decent line of bullshit, but it's fairly easy to see through if you're paying attention.

I've watched him in the debates cutting through the other candidates bullshit. Care to mention any specific bullshit you saw through while you were paying attention?

Go back before the campaign, Spike. Look at the stuff he stands for and what he's said. I don't have the time or the inclination to do this research again but it's fairly easy to find. There are reasons he garners so much support from so many abhorrent groups. I'm sorry, but if the nazis like you, I don't. :shrug:

Back