Elderly woman attacked by gay marriege protesters

The recruitment proces is still ongoing, wanna pamphlet? :rolleyes:

Trying to be an even bigger hypocrite?

Why don't you actually read what I wrote. They, like Mz Fonda before them, were treading awfully close to collaboration.

No, they were disagreeing with you (rightfully) and you wanted them locked up for it.

Well I guess you've never gone through my line because I cattle the customers out the door at light speed.

I actually went there this morning, and had a quite pleasant experience. In and out in 20 minutes, and the cashier was very nice.

If people don't want to stand in line, then don't go when it is super busy.

(If you want to hate walmart, hate the corporation not the employees)

thank god, i hate shopping there too. they are really slow,it takes me 10min to shop and 45 min to wait and pay, on top of that there prices are not even that good.

Do what I do and pass at the jewellery, automotive, or hunting/fishing counters. Never a wait there ('cept when folks are flocking in to get tires)

Do what I do and pass at the jewellery, automotive, or hunting/fishing counters. Never a wait there ('cept when folks are flocking in to get tires)

Yea thats what i doo i go to electronics and just check out, most of the times i am there is for stuff gifts anyway.

Back