Election - Canadian Election

I think Harper just wasted a crapload of money calling an election he's gonna win.

looking like another conservative minority government, but it is close to a majority, so we will see in the morning.

300 million for.....nothing.

yep sounds like government to me

(to lazy to look for anarchy smiley, so imagine it here)

I can't believe that we wasted that much money on a cabinet shuffle!

No, you wasted that much money on a few hundred people's job security. The people have the right to decide their fate. That they wouldn`t know an abyss even after it`s opened right under their feet has no place in the discussion.

I look at it this way ...... none of the parties want's to put money back in my pocket, so I'll settle for the one who gives the least away to the people who aren't paying.

So Harper gets 6 years instead of 4.... considering our recent run, I'd like to make a prediction.

Within 2 years, we'll be back at the polls. Non-confidence vote shortly after the Libs turf Dion.

At least, that`s what the analysts were saying late last night. If the franco liberal leader can't carry Quebec, what good is he?

So Harper gets 6 years instead of 4.... considering our recent run, I'd like to make a prediction.

Within 2 years, we'll be back at the polls. Non-confidence vote shortly after the Libs turf Dion.

3 years, people will get angry if it is sooner unless harper REALLY screws up.

If he lowers the GST again, there will be no no-confidence vote

I'll give Dion some props...he's a pretty smart guy, but he's got the personality of a month-old tampon....used to stink, but now it's gone stale.

Give the party to Charest... he would've done a hellova lot better in Dion's place.

Long-eye is still BLoc, I'm guessing. St-Lam is...again.

3 years, people will get angry if it is sooner unless harper REALLY screws up.

If he lowers the GST again, there will be no no-confidence vote
I don't think that he can afford it... he'll need as much of the surplus as he can lay hands on to pull the financial market out of the hole the Americans dug for us.

I don't think that he can afford it... he'll need as much of the surplus as he can lay hands on to pull the financial market out of the hole the Americans dug for us.

Our banks are regulated, I think we are actually in good shape, great shape actually. If the states keeps going down, we can maybe make some deals and re-negotiate a few trade agreements...

:D

Back