Election - Canadian Election

We're in great shape financially...or we would be if the market didn't keep telling us that the world is in a f'n recession and we should SELL SELL SELL!!

Are the Canadian elections more "civilized" than the US? Do you folks have yard signs?

I was looking at the "Galloping Beaver" which linked to "Tunnel Under the Snow" and it seems that some people do have an interest in the process:

So I think Canadians will have to get a belly full and be on the verge of vomiting in panic before the urgency of the situation becomes clear.

People who care about politics are terribly frustrated with people who don't. Over on Galloping Beaver this morning Dana was having another meltdown, because he sees how important these decisions are, and no-one else seems to be paying sufficient attention.

Are the Canadian elections more "civilized" than the US? Do you folks have yard signs?

I was looking at the "Galloping Beaver" which linked to "Tunnel Under the Snow" and it seems that some people do have an interest in the process:

more civilized, not at all, yes we have yard signs.

the biggest diffrence is the debates, you people pretend to be polite to each other, in ours they yell and call each other liars to their faces.

The largest diffrence is we have a multi party system, not a 2 party. It makes the elections interesting because everyone is attacking everyone.

Back