encouraging a friend ...

MIKI!!!!!!

hehehe .. welcome aboard Tita! It's about phreaking time you got here ... you'll get addicted, that's for sure .. but me and ku'u are here to support you ;)

*thinks if fury doesn't start offering me and ku'u the same treatment he offered Miki, I'm gonna have to start spelling his name with an [/siz]*

nalani said:
*thinks if fury doesn't start offering me and ku'u the same treatment he offered Miki, I'm gonna have to start spelling his name with an *[/quot]

:eek: uh-oh. you went there ... :eek:

nalani said:
MIKI!!!!!!

hehehe .. welcome aboard Tita! It's about phreaking time you got here ... you'll get addicted, that's for sure .. but me and ku'u are here to support you ;)

*thinks if fury doesn't start offering me and ku'u the same treatment he offered Miki, I'm gonna have to start spelling his name with an *[/quot]

Thanks Nan@ I've joined the ranks...but still a little green...so many things going on at once...so CHAOTIC :confuse3:

I love it! :headbang:

Still didn't get your av up ... maybe nan can help you.

Luis can too, if he's up for another round of hula ... :D

we love chaos ..hell, we all work for The Family ... we thrive off of chaos ;)

Luis - is there a post minimum here before an AV can be uploaded? That might be the problem Miki - so post, Post, POST!!!! POST LIKE THE WIND!!! hehehehe

Must find me a av....

Mission for the day...find me an av, find me an av
oh, guess I could add work in there somewhere

BTW, see the new, huge, pink memo by the copy machine?

what kind of AV are you looking for, Miki?

what huge pink memo? is it the one that talks about the procedures for the students coming in to the office? I heard about that - of course it didn't come from any of the teachers :rolleyes: ...

No there isn't a minimum post thing for an avatar cos i did mine straight away. Is there the problem because the avatar you are trying to upload is too big?

yep, it is that. if you are problems with av uploading then fury might be able to help, if you ask him nicely :)

*feels up kuu and na, and offers them a double date...*

Why don't you two come down and have a date with me, myself, and I? My treat :cool2:

Back