encouraging a friend ...

Note about avatars: Extensions must be in lowercase, and can be .jpg, .png, or .gif - if you still get an error uploading, try taking any spaces in the filename out. If all else fails, email it to me and I will upload it to the avatar gallery and you can pick it from there :headbang:

.bmp's are too big and only display as images in Internet Explorer, every other browser gets a redex.

fury said:
*feels up kuu and na, and offers them a double date...*

Why don't you two come down and have a date with me, myself, and I? My treat :cool2:

:banana:

I'll try to get miks to upload her av again tomorrow ...

Welcome, halamikage...I'm the resident house-boy/jester. If Ku'u and Nan have already warned you about me...believe half, and trust your instincts on the rest. ;)

Much mahalos to Ku'u for helping me FINALLY put up my AV!!! :headbang:

Doesn't that darn platypus look punchy? Love it! Finally something that represents the person that I am? BOOOHAAAHAAA!!!! *devil ears protruding*

Gato_Solo said:
Welcome, halamikage...I'm the resident house-boy/jester. If Ku'u and Nan have already warned you about me...believe half, and trust your instincts on the rest. ;)

Thanks for the welcome. And you'll be happy to know that I only believe in halves and trusting my na'au (aka instincts) is norm...therefore, jesterboy....I'm sure we'll get along just fine! :p

fury said:

Why don't you two come down and have a date with me, myself, and I? My treat :cool2:

WOOHOO .. wanna triple team? The Hawaiian girls are taking over! muahahahahaha!!!
:headbang:
:D

nalani said:
kuulani said:
post whore :p

*looks at your post count ... then looks at mine and Miki's*

*holds phone to ear*

umm.. yeah, hello kettle?

:p

'We're sorry ... the number you have dialed is no longer in service. Please hang up and try again" :p

halamikage said:
Thanks for the welcome. And you'll be happy to know that I only believe in halves and trusting my na'au (aka instincts) is norm...therefore, jesterboy....I'm sure we'll get along just fine! :p

soo.. if I only tell you half truths, and you only believe half, does that mean you only believe in a quarter of the whole truth?

:confuse3:

nalani said:
halamikage said:

soo.. if I only tell you half truths, and you only believe half, does that mean you only believe in a quarter of the whole truth?

:rofl:

nalani said:
halamikage said:

In the words of LL, is that Absolute Quarter Truth?

:confuse3:[/quote]

Yeah! She can do her math! Unlike some people teaching our chil'ren here!

Nah, Nan I believe you! *head down, hands behind my back, big toe fiddling in the sand*

And Ku'u don't be hurt. I think I believe you too! :D

nalani said:
fury said:

WOOHOO .. wanna triple team? The Hawaiian girls are taking over! muahahahahaha!!!
:headbang:

WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I wanna play! I wanna play!

Back