Err, just for fun...

Jeslek

Banned
Someone dared me and my friend to handcuff ourselves to each other for 48 hours. Just my right wrist to his left wrist. Err, I've never done that before... Does anyone have any experience or insights to share? I think it will have to happen on a weekend. Coming to class handcuffed to another guy would be too weird and the prof might feel disturbed.

Nah, take laxatives for a few days beforehand, then anti-diarrhea stuff starting the day of, shouldn't be a problem. :thumbup:

i like hand cuffs :) jerrek, thats more than id ever do. :lol: at alladin and pt. my advice: tell the teacher something funny.

Do it. It will be the experience of your life, no doubt about it. Don't be a wimp and do it on the weekend, though. Do it during the week. Let us know how it worked out when you get out of jail.

please show us some embarrasing pics, that'll be nice as well. not pervert pics, just embarassing ones :D

oh, reason is just because somebody dared you? and if they dared you to duct tape yourself to an airplane and take off? would you do that as well? :D

Ardsgaine said:
Do it. It will be the experience of your life, no doubt about it. Don't be a wimp and do it on the weekend, though. Do it during the week. Let us know how it worked out when you get out of jail.
Jail? lol... I'm pretty sure we will do it, but not until after the midterm exams. Probably in about 3 weeks. And to be honest, during the week sounds a lot more exciting. We might as well do it properly.

And I am getting a digical camera soon, so I will take pictures. Or rather, I'm sure my roommates will. For sure.

, :grinno:

Shadowfax said:
oh, reason is just because somebody dared you? and if they dared you to duct tape yourself to an airplane and take off? would you do that as well? :D
Probably not. That is just stupid. However this is harmless as it can be. And I don't back down from a dare easily.

Back