Err, just for fun...

when i was 18 or 19 or so, i spent three days or so handcuffed to my girlfriend...

it was at glastonbury festival, tried the things on soon after getting there and promptly lost the keys. oops.

good job the lock mechinism was crappy cos they were easy enough to get off when we got back home. kinda good fun for the frestival though :)

Jerrek said:
Shadowfax said:
oh, reason is just because somebody dared you? and if they dared you to duct tape yourself to an airplane and take off? would you do that as well? :D
Probably not. That is just stupid. However this is harmless as it can be. And I don't back down from a dare easily.

That's retarded. At least turn it onto a bet, and make a buck for your wasted time and pride.

i dare you not to share anymore stories about you with other guys ;) seriously let us know how the teacher and class reacted. you sick freak you.

Professur said:
That's retarded. At least turn it onto a bet, and make a buck for your wasted time and pride.
Good idea. I will try to get something going.

Shadowfax said:
the latter is more dangerous, but not less stupid :D
Well, it err, actually sounds exciting. You actually gave me an idea now. I need to think about it.

tommyj27 said:
handcuff both your right or left hands, that'd make things more interesting :laugh:
I doubt he will go for that. Hell no, how are we supposed to use the toilet? I can just imagine trying to aim with both hands ... occupied. Nah. Not yet. Maybe in the future.

Oh and it seems Justintime agrees :D :kiss:

Hides from Leslie

Well, it err, actually sounds exciting. You actually gave me an idea now. I need to think about it.

i gave myself an idea as well....it does sound exciting, i was just wondering whether the tape would hold or not...:D

Shadowfax has some wicked ideas. How about doing it with two girls at once? Even if it is only for a day?

I think my friend's girlfriend is a little bit jealous. Maybe he should do her, and I another girl, and see who lasts longest? :rofl2: Damn, the possibilities are endless....... ......

Jerrek said:
Someone dared me and my friend to handcuff ourselves to each other for 48 hours. Just my right wrist to his left wrist. Err, I've never done that before... Does anyone have any experience or insights to share? I think it will have to happen on a weekend. Coming to class handcuffed to another guy would be too weird and the prof might feel disturbed.

Use fuzzy cuffs for added shock value :brow:

Back