Evanescence Concert

lacemyster

They were in Minneapolis last night, me and my best friend Marina were there. I would have pictures with me, but the dumbass guards didn't let me take the camera in with me.
Anyways, besides them, Cold, Revis, Cauterize performed there too. I really liked Cauterize and Revis better than Cold. They all had cute guitatists, hehe. Their songs rocked too!!!!! :D
Evanescence played last, which made me really anxious because I knew that I was at least 30 feet away from them, something to really brag about. Everyone was cheering and rocking their heads to every song that they performed! I swear I think that they played almost all of their songs. Even after I thought it was over, the lights were still dark. Suddenly Amy Lee came out and said, in her exact words, that "Since you guys are so fucking awesome, we're gonna play one more song!" :swing: The whole thing ended with lighter lights flashing around. Awesome!
It was worth 4 hours coming to that concert, it's the best one that I've ever been to. I'm still rocked out and tired from last night.

Also, during the whole thing, I kept on looking at the crowd that had to stand up(we had seats, how fun), and they were carrying people to the front of the crowd and pushing each other around. I wish I did that, lol.

CydCharisse

I highly enjoy their "fallen" album but I could do withouth the annoying rapping guy on "Bring Me To Life". Amy Lee has an amazing voice. I'm always a supporter of chicks in rock music.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
where was the concert? at the xcel? i don't really listen to Evanescence but i hear from everyone that i should, and Amy Lee is pretty cute is she is who i think she is. :headbang:

* needs to make a point of going to more shows

Nihilistic

Capitalizing Bastich
Nixy said:
:headbang:

MOSH PIT!!!

My brother bodysurfed at SARS-stock

Ahh, he went to SARS-stock!

Lucky basterd! If i still lived in buffalo i would have gone, i havent even been to an edgefest. I never have any fun :crying3: . If im correct they had AC/DC and Tea Party right? Id give my left nut to see tea party

And as for evenescence. I probly couldnt stand going to a concert to see them. They try to be a little 'goth band' for the kids full of angst to listen to. They already did thing that have been done before, i might have gone if it was free and 1 minutes away..but hey thats just me

Hope you still had fun

and that would be my 2 cents