Evanescence

freako104

theyre allright. is it going to be at the MCI centre or at 9:30 or Nations? I like the stuff I have heard by them but I dont have the album and I dont think id see them live unless I was seeing another band

Kittie

freako104 said:
theyre allright. is it going to be at the MCI centre or at 9:30 or Nations? I like the stuff I have heard by them but I dont have the album and I dont think id see them live unless I was seeing another band

In DC. DAR Constitution Hall.

freako104

Kittie said:
In DC. DAR Constitution Hall.

actually all the places i mentioned were in DC ;) thats why i said them. its hard to believe itd be in there. it is quite small in there

Kittie

freako104 said:
actually all the places i mentioned were in DC ;) thats why i said them. its hard to believe itd be in there. it is quite small in there

blargh. I love evanescence

Sharky

unclehobart said:
I saw her/them a few month ago here in Atlanta.

Was she/them as good live as she/them is recorded?

I've never heard an entire album of hers/theirs, but the cuts they play on the radio kick ass. That chick has an awesome set of pipes.

Kittie

Sharky said:

I've never heard an entire album of hers/theirs, but the cuts they play on the radio kick ass. That chick has an awesome set of pipes.

She sings like an angel

unclehobart

Sharky said:

They sounded almost like live... but they reinforced the mix by using multiple overlay taped sequences. She was pretty much triple tracked through the entire mix... but at least she really was singing undrneath it all. Its just one of those modern tricks. The electronic surround and keyboard reinforced bass almost rattled my fillings out.

freako104

Sharky said:

and shes hot too

lacemyster

I love Evanescence!!! I went to their concert in August, and the other bands there were Cold, Revis, and Caulterize. They all rocked ass!!! :D

Amy Lee is very talented and did you see the dress that she were to the Grammy's? Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

pc_builder

I saw them when the nintendo fusion tour came to my town. they were with Cold, Revis, Finger Eleven, and I don't remember if there was another band or not.